Brian Phoenix

We had spent years avoiding it... I suppose it had to happen. We thought we had suceeded... the flood had to come in the end. Global warming they had called it. Unless we do something now then we will see the sea-level rise, they had claimed.

And we did... crisis averted... time well spent. They should have understood. That was the way it was meant to happen. God's will.

The lord moves in mysterious ways.

But here I am, rambling. My name is Brian Phoenix. I am one of the survivors of a meteor... a meteor no one had time or ever thought to name. I'll give it a go now... God's will. That's as good as any.

On December 16th 2016, a meteor, molten hot, collided with the ice caps. It shattered. It melted. It changed things. God's will could have destroyed the whole of Australia, but it chose it's target, and it destroyed the whole planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment