Mikhail Zakorov

2nd of December 2016

Orders from Warnock. We're to have radio silence for the next few weeks... almost. He's the only one allowed to talk to us, my partner and I, we can't talk to him. He has the power to break radio silence and only he.

It probably has something to do with the meteor we spotted the other week. We got Houston on the line and told them about it...

Come to think of it, I never did plot the trajectory precisely. What if... Oh god! I thought that it might just pass by...that's why I called them up... it could have been a beautiful spectacle. I got to check...

********

Sweet Mother of God! It's worse than I could ever have thought... It will hit and it will hit hard. Not only will it hit, but it will hit in the worst possible place... no wonder he wants radio silence, we're the only station capable of seeing it in enough detail to figure it out.

It will hit the Ice caps, the Ice caps will shatter and boil. This time next month the maps will have changed.

It's a deadly combination...

Ice, Rock and Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment